Saturday, August 2, 2008

A Post.... FINALLY!!!

Hello everyone. I know, it has been a long time! What can I say. Life just gets crazy sometimes and it is hard to find time to breathe! So Chris is doing well. He had surgery on his knee about a month ago. He had a frayed ACL and a torn pica. He is doing well now and is in a lot less pain. He is on his last semester of school this fall. He is scheduled to graduate in December and he cannot wait to move on. I am still working and going to school. Still trying to loose weight. I have lost about 10 lbs. but I have come to a stand still. I have an appointment with an internist this month so maybe he will be able to help me. I have started bleeding again. I go to the hospital today for some cultures and tests. They have moved my infusion date up to see if we can get the bleeding to stop. I sure hope that it works. After feeling so good for a little while it really sucks to feel crappy again. In other news I am really enjoying being an aunt. Connor is such a cutie. I fall in love with him more and more every day. It is great to have a little one around to satisfy those baby cravings! Here are a few pictures of our latest happenings.

My 28th B-day in June. We ate at the Bombay House (Indian Food, YUM!) Shelby made me a yummy and beautiful orange cake!


My little Connor is such a cutie!




Chris worked on my birthday so Mom and Shelby took me out!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday! Indian food and cake, it doesn't get much better than that! Yum Yum.

Marcus, Angie & Bug said...

Hi! i just came across your blog today. you have a huge list of people that i haven't even heard of in a long time. funny! hope everything is going well and that you are feeling well!

jennifer rogers said...

hey crystal,
A friend of mine sent me an email and told me that my blog was on a link from your blog and he asked me how we knew each other....do we know each other?? Jennifer

GNL said...

Hey Crystal--

Thank you so much for making me beautiful last week. Tell your sister thank you also. It was so fun to see you and catch up for a minute. Email me. I have some herstyler questions. Ü (jjhall1@hotmail.com)

Thanks again
Janell

Unknown said...

Hey Chica! You are looking great! Glad to see things are on the mend for you and Chris! Send me an email sometime, I'd love an update on what you guys are up to and how you are doing! Tell Chris I said hi!